Eligibility qualifications – membership in this association is open to persons, that are considered to be of good character by their peers within the insurance industry, involved in the following roles:
- Insurance company field staff.
- Insurance company marketing staff including managers and officers engaged in appointment of independent agencies.
- Insurance company staff engaged in promotion of insurance products and production of business within in the independent agency system.
- Members of state insurance associations.
- Associate membership
- Non-voting membership.
- Responsible for fees associated with club activities.
- Application and acceptance for membership
- Application must be submitted to the membership committee.
- The chairman of the membership committee or a representative of the membership committee shall present new member applicant(s) at a regularly scheduled meeting.
- Members shall vote on the applicant orally, but should any member request a secret ballot it shall be mandatory for the President to grant such a request. A majority vote cast shall constitute acceptance or rejection of the applicant. The membership committee shall notify the applicant as to the status of his/her application.
- Every person, upon election to membership, shall be required to take a pledge which will be given by the President, which shall be as follows; “I promise, upon my honor that I will obey the Constitution and By-Laws of the association; that I will actively support and assist the association in any program in which it may engage; that I shall never take or claim any unfair advantage of any of my fellow members; that I will so conduct my personal and business life to reflect with credit and honor on this association and on the industry in which I serve.”
- Termination of membership
- Membership in the association shall terminate when the qualifications or status of the member shall fail to conform to the above eligibility qualifications.
- Any member may resign at any time by submitting a letter of resignation or by notifying the membership committee.
Annual club dues are $150 if paid by check or $155 if paid online.